We're here to help one person at a time meet Jesus and walk with him to heaven.
What is a Starting Point?
Starting Point is for people who are curious about God, have a new relationship with Jesus Christ, or are returning to church after being away for a while. (For all those interested in membership this is also a requirement for membership)
Starting Point lasts 12 weeks. Each session walks at your pass and lasts approximately 75 minutes.
Why take Starting Point?
- It is a safe place to ask questions and get answers.
- You can kick the tires of Christianity.
- You can investigate ABIDING FAITH and learn what we are about as a Christian congregation.
- You can reexamine the foundation of your faith and grow spiritually.
- If you are interested in membership at ABIDING FAITH, this is the place to start.
This class is designed for all these reasons and more. It's a great place to start your walk as a Christian. It's a great place to grow in your walk of faith.
How can I get connected?
Email Pastor Nate for more info. He will be happy to meet with you one-on-one or to gather a group of many who are interested in this class. Young or old, experienced or inexperienced with Christianity, this is a great place.