Five ways to describe Nate Bourman.
- Committed to AF and the community of Fort Worth.
- Blessed by God with an amazing wife and 5 kids.
- Loves his church.
- Avid triathlete and fitness enthusiast.
- Passionate about sharing Jesus and God's Word with others, especially on a one-on-one basis.
Other places you're likely to find him
- Starbucks (You pick, I'll see you there!)
- Hanging out with my kids at various parks.
- Mid-week lunch dates with Ruth now that most of the kids are in school.
- The Ryan Family YMCA either teaching or working out.
- Riding bikes or running, no distance is too far.
- Married his wife, Ruth in Chicago (actually Morton Grove, IL ) in 2002.
- Blessed with five children, two girls and three boys.
Madeline, Johannes, Ella, Jakob, and Petros.
Before ABIDING FAITH
- Vicar (student pastor), St. Matthew Lutheran Church (Benton Harbor, MI)
- Pastor, Abiding Faith (2004 - Present)
- Graduated from Luther Prep School (High School) in 1996.
- Graduated from Martin Luther College, New Ulm, MN with a Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts, 2000.
- Graduated from Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary, Mequon, WI with a Master of Divinity in 2004.