We're here to help one person at a time meet Jesus and walk with him to heaven.
What is a Growth Group?
We are a church that is made up of Growth Groups. It is in Growth Groups where we do life together. The Bible tells us in the book of Hebrews that we are to encourage one another in the faith. We do this by:
- meeting in small groups,
- discussing the weekly message of Law and Gospel and studying the Scriptures,
- celebrating and encouraging each other’s spiritual and physical needs and growth,
- considering the spiritual and physical needs of your community, and
- going to God in prayer as an immediate family speaking to our Savior.
It is our desire that Growth Groups will be environments in which the Holy Spirit will work and build Christian relationships marked with love, selflessness, thanks, and devotion to Christ, to each other, and to the Church.
Why join a Growth Group?
- Growth Groups are great way to meet new people.
- Growth Groups encourage you to grow in your faith.
- Growth Groups are a “pick-me-up” during the week.
- Growth Groups can be a sounding board in times of trial.
Where do Growth Groups meet?
Growth groups are hosted in various places and locations. We meet in members homes and coffee shops. We have a group for both children and adults that meets at church. The groups meet during the day and during the evening at various times throughout the week. Contact us for more information or to get connected to a group.